Winery tours will:
- provide behind-the-scenes info (and access when available) on top regional wineries and wine bars
- teach our customers about the heritage, styles and production of wine
- provide practical information such as how to select, recommend and pair wine with food
- highlight local lore and history
- most importantly, have fun along the way!
Whether for a wine club, bachelor(ette) party, anniversary, birthday, company team building event, or just a night out on the town with a group of friends, our winery tours are an ideal way to enjoy wine responsibly with an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
Our motorcoach picks you up at the location your group designated (for public tours, we meet at a common area). After check-in, we head out to our first winery.
On the way, our guide gives a brief overview of wine making, styles, tasting, and pairing. Guests receive an up-to-date tasting card to take notes on the wines on offer that particular day. The tour is also filled with regional history and lore that will impress even the most seasoned locals!
Safe and Responsible
Drinking and driving is never a good idea. Our tour provides a fun and safe approach to touring multiple wineries responsibly.
Southside (Virginia Beach/ Norfolk)
Tours can either be “full” or “express.” Full tours generally last around four hours (assuming a Virginia Beach departure) and include three stops. Express tours last around two hours and include two stops. The stops will be based on each group’s interests and the availability of our partner venues along our regular route.
Full Tour Cost for Sat/Sun*
- $495/ whole coach (up to 12 people)
Express Tour Cost for Sat/Sun*
- $45/ person
- $395/ whole coach (up to 12 people)
Peninsula (near Williamsburg) or Northern Neck
Tours will include up to three wineries and average 6 hours:
Tour Cost for Sat/Sun*
- $99/ person
- Contact us for private tour discount pricing (up to 12)
*Monday-Friday Tours 20% off listed price!
- Apply only to individual, not whole coach prices
- 20% for active or retired military, fire, police, rescue, or teachers
- 30% for guests at least 65 years young
- Bachelor(ette) party: buy 5, the bachelor(ette) is free.
The cost of the tastings at each stop is not included due to current ABC laws. On average, tastings cost about $10 per person including tax and tip. Some venues also charge a few dollars for their tour, which is also not included in our price.
Call us at 757-340-8687 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your tour.
Eating and drinking on the coach
We provide water and light snacks during the tour. You are welcome to bring your own food and beverage on the tour as long as the beverages are in lidded containers. Our licensing makes consuming alcohol on our coach illegal.
The cost of the tastings at each stop is not included due to current ABC laws. Tastings can range from about $5 to $15 depending on the venue.
** We can customize our tours to meet your group’s unique needs, tastes, and preferences. Particular dates, dates, times, and venues are subject to availability.
Virginia Beach: Pungo Ridge Winery